Home Remedies for Dark Circles
Puffy eyes ( Dark circles under eye )can make you look tired, old and just plain haggard, which is not the way you should feel or look in the morning. The good news is that under eye puffiness is a temporary condition caused by fluids that build up under your eyes as you sleep.
sun exposure, lack of sleep, allergies, Age, Stress, Nutrition deficiency also can be causes of Dark circle under eye.
Home remedies for dark circles
• 1 tsp tomato juice
• 3-4 drops of lemon juice
• a pinch of turmeric powder
• enough white flour to make a paste
Mash these ingredients together into a medium-thick paste and dab it under your eyes. After fifteen minutes, wash the paste away. This should lighten the dark circles and address puffiness to some degree.
Green Tea Cucumber Slices
• ½ cucumber
• 1 green tea bag
Instructions: Brew green tea, steep, chill. Slice cucumber and add to green tea. Refrigerate until cool. Place soaked cucumber slices over eyes for 10 minutes.
• 1/2 raw potato
• 1 tsp urea-free moisturizer
Peel potato, grate finely. Measure 2 teaspoonfuls into moisturizer, mix well. Apply liberally around eyes, cover with damp cotton pads or gauze. Let rest 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
• 5 drops almond oil
• 3 slices ripe avocado
Blend almond oil into avocado, smear around eyes. Rest 5 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
Daily tips to avoid Dark circles
1. Get enough sleep. Try to go to bed a little earlier than normal.
2. Use sunscreen every day and moisturize in the night preferably using a good under eye cream.
3. Apply cold compresses.
4. Drink plenty of water to hydrate the skin.
5. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Iron deficiency can be a cause for dark circles around the eyes.