Benefits of Applying Curd
Curd has many health benefits and it is also used as a beauty product. It is an excellent source of calcium. Even lactose intolerant people can take curd daily. Applying curd on face helps to get soft and smooth skin. It also acts a good moisturizer and good for dry skin.
Whether you suffer from acne, dry skin, skin dullness or excessive oiliness, a plain yogurt mask is a budget-friendly way to treat your face.
Yogurt is effective at cleansing and disinfecting pores, preventing acne, moisturizing skin and revitalizing its texture.
* Apply paste of curd in the flour (besan) into the hair roots for an hour and wash the head. This will return the hair shine and will exclude you from the problem of dandruff.
* Using pepper powder mixed in yogurt for head wash twice a week will end dandruff, and will also help in making hair soft, black, long and dense, which will raise your beauty.
* If acne on your skin is bothering you then apply sour curd paste on your face and let it dry and then wash the face. In a few days you will see the unexpected benefits.
* Massage sour curd on the blackish part of the neck leave it for 15 minutes and then wash the sour yogurt. This application will help in removing neck blackish part.
* Applying curd on face helps to get soft and smooth skin. It also acts a good moisturizer and good for dry skin. If curd is mixed with henna powder and applied to hair, it acts as a good hair conditioner.