Newborn Care for Winter Babies
new born baby winter care, newborn baby care tips, newborn baby boy care, newborn baby skin care, new born baby winter skin care, how to care for a newborn baby bird: Special care needs to be taken to ensure that your baby is healthy and comfortable during the winter months.
Winter safety tips and snow safety tips for newborns, infants, toddlers and kids including don't overbundle. Keep you and your baby safe from winter bugs by following some basic preventative measures.
* Frequently washing hands is the simplest and most effective way of getting rid of cold and flu germs. Wash your baby's hands as often as you can, especially if he keeps putting them in his mouth.
* As most winter diseases are spread through coughs, sneezes and direct contact, keep your baby away from sick people and avoid going to crowded places.
* Ensure your baby's vaccinations are up to date to protect him from viruses and bacteria.
* Naturally boost your baby's immunity by breastfeeding him.
* Dehydration is a common side effect of winter diseases. Sore throats and stuffy noses can make it difficult for your baby to drink. Give your baby plenty of breastmilk (or formula milk if you aren't breast feeding).
* Avoid irritants like smoke or sprays. They can trigger a coughing fit.