Party Make Up Tips
If you want to be the essence of a party, there is no better place to start than at your dressing table. The party makeup tips given here will.......
* Apply a coat of the colorless base coat and let it dry.
* Wash your face with warm water, using your favorite face wash.
* Rub ice on your face for 5-10 mins, in breaks.
* Dab some cleansing milk on a cotton ball and wipe your face with it.
* Clean your nails thoroughly and file them to give a proper shape.
* Add another coat of the colorless base coat and let it dry.
* Apply some lotion/ moisturizer, while making sure you do not end up leaving your face oily.
* Depending upon your complexion, apply foundation all over your face, with the help of a sponge/foundation brush. You can apply a darker shade of the foundation on the broader parts of your face.
* Now, apply shimmer powder on your face, over the foundation, with the help of a brush.
* Blush your cheeks, adding color gradually. Use some blusher on the sides of the forehead and chin as well.
* First of all, you need to apply the eye-shadow on your eyelids
* Define your eyes with eyeliner, making use of short strokes.
* Next, apply 2-3 coats of mascara, on the tips of your lashes.
* Finally, define your eyebrows with the help of an eyebrow pencil.
* Shape up your lips nicely and precisely, with the help of a lip liner pencil.
* Now is the time to apply the lip color, with the help of a brush.
* Blot the lipstick with tissue and then apply once again.
* Finally, add a coat of gloss on your lips.
* Add two coats of a nail polish, giving a gap of 10 minutes in-between.