DIFFERENT LOOK WITH GLASSES
Now the summer is coming, you need to have a few accessories. One of the most important accessories in the season is a pair of sunglasses. They not only protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun, but also enhance your overall look. Though, many times, people go wrong in choosing the right pair of shades as they are not aware of how to pick one that will suit their face. Here are a few tips to keep in mind the next time you go shopping for your eyewear. When selecting sunglasses, you may wonder how to pick out the best frames. First,we have to determine our face shape.
There are seven basic shapes:
Round, oval, oblong, triangle, inverted triangle, diamond, and square. Once you determine your face shape, pick a frame that contrasts with the shape; for example, if you have a round face, select angular, narrow frames that are wider than they are deep in order to lengthen the face.
The frame size of the sunglasses you select should also be in scale to your face. If you have tiny features, don't select over-sized frames - they will dwarf your face.
Some examples of good frames for different face shapes are:
• Diamond-shaped faces: rimless frames, frames with distinctive brow-lines, or oval frames.
• Square faces: softer edged frames, round, oval, even cat-eyed, also thinner frames.
• Triangle shaped face: colorful frames or cat eye sunglasses, also frames with straight top lines.
• Inverted triangle shaped face: rimless frames, light colors and materials
• Oblong face: frames that are as wide or wider than the broadest part of the face.
• Round faces: rectangular or square frames, thicker frames.
• Oval faces: most frames will look good, but especially square and Wrap around.