Perfume Selection Tips
Perfume Advice, Perfume Selection Tips, Fragnance Selection, Perfume Tips: Women have a wide range of perfumes to choose from. There are perfumes specifically meant for the day and those that are specially meant for the night.
* The same perfume will smell different on different people because it will react differently to each person's body.
* Try the perfume before you buy it.
* Try buying new perfumes. While buying new perfumes limit yourself to three perfumes, as your nose will not be able to differentiate between the perfumes if you try too many.
* Wait for 10 minutes after applying the perfume, it will give you the right smell after it reacts with your skin.
* After buying the perfume of your choice your would like to get the most out of the perfume. Here are a few tips on how to get the best out of the perfume:
* Do not expose your perfume to extreme temperature and sunlight. After the perfume bottle is opened the perfume will change and exposure to sunlight will disturb the delicate smell of the perfume. Store it in a cool dark place to keep the fragrance intact.
* Use shower gel, body lotions and body sprays of the same fragrance as your perfume it will last longer if you do this. Use your perfume as a highlight on your pulse points finally.
* Perfumes should be used throughout the day. Even concentrated perfumes do not last for the whole day. You will have to re-apply every 3-4 hours.
* Use a different perfume for the morning and a different one for the night. Choose a perfume according to your mood.
* Women have a keener sense of smell than men.
* The sense of smell is affected by your medication, diet and lifestyle.
* Perfumes react differently on blondes, brunettes and redheads.
* Our ability to remember smell is greater than the ability to remember things that we have seen.
* Our sense of smell is sharper in the latter half of the day.
* The older you grow the less sharp your sense of smell is.
* Perfumes rise and if worn only on the face or behind the ears, it will rise and vanish quickly.
* Oily skin holds perfumes better than dry skin.
* Perfume once opened will fade with time.
* Increase in altitude reduces the lasting ability of a perfume.