Baby Skin Care Tips in Winter
Baby skin is sensitive and susceptible to the winter cold. You need to take special care to make sure your baby skin is not affected with cold.
* Keep your baby’s clothes on a warm space before dressing.
* Change baby’s clothes in stages so they are never entirely naked.
* Heat the bathroom before taking baby for a bath.
* Do not bring the baby outside directly after taking a bath.
* Baby lotion is a good moisturizer. Spread the baby lotion as much over baby’s body as possible.
* Exposure to water can make the skin rough and dry, so do not take baby for a bath every day.
* Use soft winter clothes for your baby. A warm wool, cap and gloves are helpful to protect the delicate skin on hands, face and head.
* Use skin care products which are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin E.
* Use cold creams in place of baby powders. Creams form a protective layer that protects against roughness, moisture and uneasiness.
*To prevent dry lips, apply lip care jelly for babies within a period of 3 to 4 hours.