Newborn Baby Toys
Baby toys are generally colorful, so that they appear attractive to the eyes of the babies. Infant toys are generally attached to the cribs or set on the floor, as the child can't move.
* Nesting Cups
* Rattles & Teethers
* Stacking Rings
* Soft Baby Building Blocks
* Nesting Cups Nesting cups come in different colors and sizes, so that they can be stacked or nested. These toys can be used to develop the color and size recognition abilities and hand-eye coordination of the baby. The best nesting cups are made of plastics that come in several solid colors and may consist of more than five cups.
* Rattles & Teethers Rattles & Teethers are great toys for children, especially when they are learning to chew. However, it is better to keep them in refrigerator when unused. The coolness of the refrigerated rattle will be a relief to the gums of the baby. Toys that make noise or move when squeezed also create massive development in the child. Babies get to know that their act of squeezing the toy makes it move or creates some sound from the toy.
* Stacking Rings Stacking rings are as educational as nesting cups and come in different colors and sizes placed in a cone. These rings also help the child in color and size recognition, hand-eye coordination and for pretend play as well. The most inexpensive stacking rings are made of plastics. You can also buy the more fancy rings, which also contain other fun activities for the child.
* Soft Baby Building Blocks Soft baby building blocks help the baby to develop motor skills. The baby will use his/her little fingers to grasp, lift and manipulate the building blocks. As such, they are considered to be one of the best toys for the little ones. For a very young age group, soft baby building blocks are preferable. You can also choose blocks with other activities embedded in them to increase their play value for the child.