Yoga Poses for Beginners
The beginners pose library also serves as a great learning tool and reference guide as you continue to develop your yoga practice. Stay tuned for the addition of new poses.
* Seated Yoga Poses - Grounding and calming, these poses provide some of our deepest muscle opening and twisting.
* Standing Yoga Poses - Good for strength, balance and focus. These energetic poses provide a straight line to shaping our best body.
* Arm Balances - These yoga poses are good for strength, body awareness and focus, providing some fun challenges for every body.
* Backbends - Opening up in the spine and chest feels great and strengthens our connection to intuition.
* Inversions - Good for balance and concentration, as well as circulation.
* Core Poses - These poses will strengthen your core and get your abs beach ready!
* Yoga Poses for Weight Loss - These poses will help you shed unwanted pounds!
* Restorative Poses - These yoga poses are great for winding down and connecting to our breath.
* Yoga Poses for Back Pain - Whether the origins are some acute injury or long-term stress, there are a few simple poses that can help with back pain.
* Yoga Sequences - How we move and breathe is much more important than the exact shape of our poses, for clearing our bodies and minds and creating our own best health.