How to Dress for a Job Interview
Dressing the part for a job interview can be as important as what your resume says about you. Underdress, and you may not be taken seriously. Perfect grooming is your first assignment when you interview for a job, whether you want tips for How to Dress for a Job Interview.
* Call the receptionist or secretary at the prospective employer's office for tips on what employees there wear.
* Consider the job's location. If it's a library in a strip mall, you can wear a sweater and slacks. At a corporate office, wear a conservative business suit. A pantsuit with a sweater or blouse is appropriate for an informal office.
* Choose between closed-toe shoes, pumps and loafers. If you are wearing a skirt, nylons are a must.
* Avoid miniskirts, tight sweaters, sloppy overalls and sandals with straps.
* Check your outfit for holes, tears, stains, scuffs or wrinkles.
* Tone down the use of makeup, hair spray, perfume and jewelry. One nose ring is one too many and may cost you the job of your dreams.
* Inspect your hair, nails, hems and the shine on your shoes.
* Wear a silk scarf and carry a nice briefcase or portfolio. Leave the oversized, disorganized handbag at home.
Wearable Spring Trends 2012
Fashion always serves up a host of fun trends to try and this wearable spring trends 2012. The three most wearable spring 2012 runway beauty trends are featured, from bright, bold lips and neutral eyes to navy smokey eyes. Focus on Wearable Spring Trends 2012 unique details like pleating, open shoulders, and suit inspired clothing. Another big thing for spring is incorporating colors both bright and pastel into your closet.
Genelia Saree Blouse Fashion
Genelia in Short Sleeves Saree Blouse. Indian and Bollywood actress Genelia in designer short sleeves blouse with embroidered border.Many fabrics are available for the Saree Blouse Designs, depending upon the seasons and events.
The size and build of the person who would wear the Banarasi Saree also matters. Fabrics that are glossy like silk, brocade silk, Jamavar silk are for heavy-work sarees for very special occasions. Cottons, chiffons and georgettes are for casualwear.....
Spaghetti Strap Saree Blouse
Spaghetti Strap Blouse For a bold and daring woman, a blouse with spaghetti straps will also do wonders. Get noodle thin straps or just flat strings. And if you want to be some more unconventional, get some sequined or even jeweled straps. You can use anything- pearls, beads or stones to make the straps of your blouse- your choice, of course based on the saree, its fabric and the occasion when you will wear it.
Tapsee Saree Collection
ముద్దు ముద్దు అందాలతో, కవ్వింపుల చూపులతో తెలుగు ప్రేక్షకులను అలరించిన
వెన్నెల బొమ్మ తాప్సి. చీరకట్టులో మరింత అందంగా కనబడుతూ చీర యొక్క
గొప్పదనాన్ని మనకు తెలుపుతున్నట్టుగా ఉన్న ఈ ఫోటోలను చూడండి.
Indian Female Models
Indian Female Models Are you looking for smart and beautiful Indian female models......Indian Kurtis are very much in fashion with sarees. it give both traditional and trendy looks about.....
Cute Night Out Looks for Any Body Shape
Just because a dress looks amazing on your roommate doesn’t mean it will look so hot on you. the key elements of looking fun and fierce for a night on the town is to keep your body type in mind together some basic going out looks sure to flatter five basic body shapes.
Choosing a dress that is both soft and structured is a great way to go. A bright clutch, sky high heels, and a trendy oversized cocktail ring can help take some of the focus off your figure without detracting from your overall look.
One of the best ways to show off a straight figure and long legs is with a tight tank dress, capitalizing on this season’s bandage dress trend. Make your look pop with brightly colored high heels and trendy accessories.
Steer clear of any tunics with an elastic banding at the bottom, though, as this can create an odd bubble effect. Make sure to pair loose tops with a pair of skinny jeans, to play up your fabulous legs and balance out the volume up-top.
Party Dress Ideas For Teenagers
The dress should be a perfect fit neither too tight nor loose.
* The size of your bust, waist and hip, you will be able to figure out which size of the dress fits you perfectly.
* Even though your dress fits you perfectly, the wrong choice of color can make you look horrible rather than charming.
* The choice of color chiefly depends upon the time of the party you are attending. Pastel shades are good choice for the day time while you can opt for shades of blue and the elegant black for a night party.
* Although black is everyone’s favorite color, shades of deep blues, greens and purples should also be considered while choosing the color for the attire.
* A pair of blue denim jeans with a U-neck tank top will be a good choice for the young teen girls. Accessorize your attire with a bracelet, matching earrings and a stylish belt.
* A mini skirt with a chic top will be the perfect fit for the young girls who love to flaunt their beautiful slim legs.
* Wear a dress that highlights at the bust line, in case you have a flat chest.
* A sleeveless t-shirt paired with a long skirt and flip-slops will complete the look for your party.
* For the little teen guys, a pair of cargoes with a tee shirt is apt for the party. Stylize your hair with mousse and get ready to rock and roll.
* Wear clothes that match the theme chosen for the party. You may search for the theme party costumes in the local store.
Latest Fashion Trends in Women
Woman around the world loves to appear beautiful and attractive and they all the time wear stylish clothing, irrespective of how much it costs and what is its quality.
Bold and Vivid Designs
Complement style with some bold and striking designs to our attire to create a hip and edgy appearance. Fitted t-shirts, skirts, long sleeve shirts and one piece outfits are the best choices for bold and vivid designs.
When you choose a piece of apparel with a pattern or design seem for something with a hint of creativity together with bold brush strokes, a watercolor look or even something edgy with retro figures and designs.
Selecting Stylish Cargo Pants
Most women love their cargoes for the reason that they are stylish and comfortable. Women can wear their cargoes with just about everything and enjoy their day away.
Cargo pants have developed the latest style that every single modern woman must have. One can wear cargoes to their office or while they visit their friends.
As they are comfy you don't feel edgy wearing them. Those days are gone when cargo pants are only for the kids or teens. These days, it is a trend that can suit everyone.
You can choose cargoes from the large collection of styles offered in the market.
Ram Charan Upasana wedding dress by Tarun Tahiliani
Mega star Chiranjeevi’s son Ram Charan Teja is all set to tie a nuptial tangle with his fiancee Upasana Kamineni on Jun 14.
Ram Charan Teja Upasana wedding dress by Tarun Tahiliani designed traditional outfits on their day.
Giving details about their dresses, Tahiliani said: "Upasna will wear a sheathed yellow and gold South India silk sari with a swarovski encrusted border done with zardosi French knots and a sprinkle of tiny soldered stones. Charan will be in a coordinated dhoti, paired with a fine chikan kurta and stole".
"My wedding sari is designed by Tarun Tahiliani. He is known for his proffesional bridal creations and I have always liked his style, so when it came to my bridal outfit, Tarun was the first designer I thought of. Since the wedding will be a traditional Telugu ceremony ", she said.
Bollywood Beauties in Manish Malhotra Fashion Week
Kareena Kapoor looked resplendent in a gown with sequin embellishments at Manish Malhotra's grand finale show at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2011 at Hotel Grand Hyatt in Kalina, Mumbai .
It was a collection of international standard inspired by the looks of Lakmé ABSOLUTE cosmetic range, which combined hi-tech and hi-fashion in the most sensational manner that dazzled the audience.
Other Bollywood celebrities gracing the front row included Kareena Kapoor, Shabana Azmi, Karan Johar, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik, Amrita Arora and Chitrangada Singh.
Click here to see the photoes of Bollywood stars in Manish Malhotra's Lakme Fashion Week
Latest Kundan Jewellery Designs
Traditional kundan jewelry is made and sold in matching sets with elaborate necklaces, earrings, and bracelets in each set. Beautiful pieces of hand-crafted traditional kundan Indian jewelry can be purchased separately as well, though. Rings and hair ornaments are also popular. Styles usually include precious or semi-precious rubies, diamonds, emeralds, and sapphires in them, but less expensive kundan jewelry styles are also available. Click below video to have a look.
Diamond Jewellery Designs
Diamond Jewellery is the most popular engagement Jewellery in the world. This belief may well have added to the choice of a diamond for an engagement ring. Continuing the marital theme there is a superstition that a gift of diamond jewellery "quickens the affection and restores love between husband and wife".
Today there is a plentiful supply of very small diamonds and these feature prominently in modern designs. The different surface finishes of precious metals lend themselves to the scattering and clustering of these smaller diamonds.
Half Sarees Special
Each region displays a different style of draping the saree. This is usually determined by the lifestyle of the people of that region. The urban Indian style is by far the one most common seen. Stiff tangails, flowing silks, elegant chiffons and heavy brocades - all of them can be easily maneuvered into this style. Tied around the waist, the half saree forms a skirt with the pleats positioned in front thus allowing for free movement. The Pallav or the part draped over the left shoulder is either pleated and pinned up the convenience, or is left flowing loose for glamour.
Click here to see more latest half saree designs