Ways to Look Slim
Ways Look Slim, Look Slim Clothes, Look Slim Dress:If you are very heavy or a slight heavier its always best to cut off your fat and lose weight but by the time you achieve your goal and be really slim, follow these tips to look slim while wearing the adorable.
* If you still feel like you need the variety of colors, a sole colored suit may be complimented by a contrast colour jacket, blazer or jumper. But only one item should be chosen.
* Wear long necklaces or pendants on a long chain to make your neck look longer. Try to forget about short and tight necklaces since it will shorten your neck visually.
* Dress monochromatic, all in one color, top to bottom, no patterns.
* Avoid bulky sweaters and sweatshirts.
* Choose clothing all in one color to give yourself a long, lean look.
* Wear blocks of color that draw the eye away from less-than-perfect areas. Wear a red shell or royal blue jacket, for example, to draw attention away from your legs.
* Try to avoid shapeless clothing. No one is fooled, and loose clothes often make you appear wider or heavier.
* Do not use clothes that do not fit. Many women think that if the clothes are tight they will look thinner. This is not true; they will only look fatter, instead. Your clothes have to fit your body; neither oversize nor undersize does the trick.
* Avoid horizontal stripes. Look for thin vertical and diagonal lines for a fluid look.
* Short heightens are better to avoid clothing with a lot of details. Small, motley patterns or multiple pockets will not likely to help you look taller and slimmer.
* Avoid too-tight pants that cling to your hips and thighs. Instead, try trousers with comfortable legs and wide cuffs.