Home Remedies for Back Pain
Almost everyone has low back pain at some time. The good news is that most low back pain will go away in a few days or weeks with some tips. If you have significant back pain accompanied by any of the following symptoms.
* Lost bladder or bowel control
* Caused by an injury * History of osteoporosis or cancer
* So severe you can't move around during the day or sleep at night
* Unexplained weight lossContinues down your leg and below your knee
* History of taking steroid medications, IV drugs, or substance abuse
* Numbness in your leg, foot, groin, or rectal area
* Accompanied by fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness, or sweating
Home Remedies for Back Pain :
* You can also massage your back with the garlic oil as it provides great relief to back.
* Prepare a mixture of khas khas grass and sugar candy. You can take this twice a day with a glass of milk.
* People suffering from the back pain should avoid lifting heavy loads as it can make the condition severe.
* Take mint oil and massage your back with that oil. This wonderful home remedy for back pain provides great relief to back.
* Raw potato is one of the finest home remedies for back pain. Apply raw potato in the poultice form as it has been found effective in backache cure.