Home Remedy for Dark Skin
The most common symptoms of dark skin are that the skin color turns to brownish to blackish.
Dark skins can be cured naturally using some easy measures. Know more how to treat dark skin naturally.
* Potato acts as a very good bleaching agent. Slice a potato and keep them over the face. This would lighten the marks.
* Grate a tomato and add 2-3 drops of lime to it. Apply this mixture on the face and keep it for 15 minutes. Repeat this two times a day for better results.
* Take a tablespoon of gram flour and mix it with 2 tsp of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture and leave it for 15 minutes before washing off.
* The more water you have the more toxins flush out from the body and hence have better glowing skin. As per the diet, include whole cereals, vegetables, fruits, pulses etc into your diet.
* Dry some orange peels. Then, mix them to a bowl of curd. This would be beneficial in removing tan. Keep this for about 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.