Festive Holiday Fashion Tips
The holiday party season is the source of some serious wardrobe woes, but we have plenty of tips to help you inject your look with some festive. holiday style Sexy and festive at any age.
* Holiday Fashions Tip : A Super Stylish Jacket Pictorial Christmas sweaters have come and gone. Holiday fashionistas unanimously urge stylish women to save holiday scenes for Christmas cards and store windows. A well-constructed jacket, either swingy and unstructured or trim and tailored, is an essential piece of a classic holiday fashion ensemble. From knit cardigan styles to basic blazers, jackets can pull an entire holiday outfit together on any feminine figure.
* Holiday Fashions Tip : A Fabulous White or Ivory Blouse The most sparkling holiday fashions often begin with a spanking clean white or ivory blouse. From ruffled peasant tops to trim tuxedo shirts, tucked or untucked, a white blouse is a must-have holiday fashion basic. The simplest of blouses can be transformed into a festive holiday style with a fancy or intriguing brooch, necklace or scarf.
* Holiday Fashions Tip : A Shiny Camisole Camisoles are the key to color for many stylish holiday ensembles. In casual knits or fancy satin and lace, camisoles are usually an inexpensive way to add interest to a basic blouse, button-down shirt or jacket. Smart holiday fashion shoppers will buy a bunch of camisoles, usually on sale, in a variety of festive colors and even metallics.
* Holiday Fashions Tip : A Classic Pair of Fancy Black Pants A single pair of tailored black pants is the number-one holiday fashion staple for any stylish woman. Although the fanciest occasions may warrant dresses or even formalwear, and super-casual gatherings may call for denim jeans, classy black pants are ideal for most holiday events. Fashion-savvy women may skimp on accessories and fashion accents, but the smartest shoppers will buy the best fitting, highest quality black trousers they can afford.
* Holiday Fashions Tip : A Quality Jersey Top Knit jersey tee shirts and turtlenecks add casual color to holiday fashion outfits. Topping a great pair of trousers or paired with an interesting cardigan or jacket, a quality jersey top is a holiday fashion essential. Today's more stylish women will stow those old holiday print turtlenecks and tees, opting instead for beautiful bright solids.