Beauty Tips for Hands
Hands are the most used parts of our body. It is essential to maintain soft and smooth hands as they are the first tell-tale signs of aging.
* Moisturize your hands at least 3 times a day.
* In case of dry skin, wash your hands with soap. Then pour some salt on your hands and wash them again. Apply moisturizing cream to prevent drying of hands.
* Use gloves to protect your hands from harmful detergents and chemicals while washing and cleaning.
* Before going to bed apply Vaseline on your hands and cover them with cotton gloves. Your hands will feel as smooth as butter the next morning.
* Add almond oil to the water when washing dishes. The oil seals the moisture of the skin preventing it from drying.
* Wash your hands with warm water and dry them with a coarse napkin. Apply one teaspoon honey and one teaspoon olive oil on the damp hand. Place your hands in a plastic bag and cover with cotton gloves. The heat developed inside the plastic bag helps the mixture penetrate into the coarse hand skin.
* Take a cup of milk and warm it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Soak the hands in this warm milk for 5 minutes. This helps hydrate the skin and strengthen the nails.
* To avoid discoloration of nails, apply a coat of clear nail polish before applying colored nail polish.