Winter Beauty Tips
Beauty tips winter, Easy Beauty Tips Winter, Winter Beauty Tips 2012, Winter Beauty Tips Homemade: A time for dry skin and frizzy hair. OK, that last one is a less-than-inviting bit of winter. But it is, however, a reliable evil. And I don't know about you, but I'm not one to get moisturizing facials on a regular basis. For us low-maintenance gals, here's a list of winter beauty tips that are simple to follow.
* On the upside of longer nights, you'll have more time to moisturize while you sleep. Look for a hydrating formula that helps prevent and repair damage to your skin's surface for firmer-looking skin every morning.
* Even while you're bundled up in a scarf and hat, the skin around your eyes remains exposed. Defend the delicate eye area with a daily moisturizing treatment to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.
* Dandruff symptoms can get worse in cold, dry seasons with less sunlight. But that's no reason to hide under your hat a gentle ph-balanced shampoo with pyrithione zinc will give you clean, manageable and virtually flake-free hair* from root to tips.
* The days might be cooler, but you still need UV protection every day to help ward off wrinkles, premature aging and the threat of skin cancer. Make sun protection part of your routine by using a liquid makeup with SPF.
* Long after your summer glow has faded, you can be left with the effects of UV exposure: wrinkles and a dull complexion. Apply a hydrating moisturizer that penetrates deep beneath the skin's surface to help reverse the appearance of past damage coming from beneath the skin's surface.