- Boil potato in lightly salted water and cut into big pieces.
- In a skillet, sauté onion, green chillies and ginger in a tsp of oil. Allow this to cool and grind to a fine paste with very little water.
- In the same skillet, heat a tsp of oil and splutter cumin seeds and add the onion paste.
- After allowing it to fry for 2 minutes, add the tomato pieces, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
- After a minute, add potatoes and allow the gravy to boil. When the gravy becomes dry, add yogurt and peas and heat through.
- Serve while warm.
Copyright © 2000-2014 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved