Oil – to deep fry + 1 tbsp
Oats – 1 cup
Almonds – 6
Cashew – 6
Peanuts – 1 tbsp
Chickpea dal (roasted) – 1 tbsp
Raisins – 1 tbsp
Asafetida – a pinch
Sugar – ½ tsp
Green chili – 2
Curry leaves – 10
Salt – as per your taste
* Heat oil in a pan to deep fry.
* Add 1 cup of oats to the oil and fry.
* Fry until the oats turn brown and crisp.
* Place a tissue paper in a bowl and take the oats into the bowl.
* Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan.
* Add almonds, peanuts, cashews and raisins separately and fry them.
* Take the fried nuts into a plate.
* Add curry leaves and chopped chili to the pan.
* Add asafetida and sugar.
* Stir and fry until the curry leaves and chilies turn crisp.
* Add the nuts and chickpea dal.
* Add oats and mix well.
* Fry for 3 minutes by stirring gently.
* Off the stove and serve it to the guests while serving tea.