North Indian Mix Veg Pakora
Cabbage – 1/3 cup
Carrot (finely chopped) – ½ cup
Cauliflower (chopped) – ½ cup
Capsicum (chopped) – ¼ cup
French beans – 1/8 cup
Onions (chopped) – ¼ cup
Green chili – 1
Coriander leaves – 1/3 cup
Gram flour – ½ cup
Water – ¼ cup
Turmeric powder – as per your taste
Asafetida – a pinch
Carom seeds – ¼ tsp
Garam masala – ¼ tsp
Salt – as per your taste
* Take all the finely chopped veggies into a bowl.
* Add onion and green chili to the veggies.
* Add salt and garam masala.
* Add ½ cup of gram flour and mix well.
* After five minutes add water.
* Mix it in such a way that the mixture becomes thick in consistency.
* Heat the oil in a pan and drop small amounts of mixture into it.
* Make sure that both the sides of pakora turn golden.
* Remove the pakoras from the pan and place them on a tissue paper.
* You can serve it with chutney to the guests.