1. Cut mushroom into thin slices.
2. Grind cinnamon, fennel seeds & clove to fine powder in a mixer.
3. Heat oil in a pan & add the above powder & ginger garlic paste to it & fry for a minute in low flame.
4. Add chopped onions & fry till golden brown.
5. Add chopped tomatoes & continue to fry till oil separates from it. Then add pepper, chilli & turmeric powder & mix well.
6. Add mushrooms & 1/4 cup of water, salt & mix well.close the lid of the pan & let it cook in simmer.
7. Uncover when mushrooms are cooked & keep stirring for few minutes till all the water evaporates & when it comes in the form of thick gravy type.
8. Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve with rice.