Full Cream Milk : 1 ltr
Sugar : 8 tablespoon
Curd : 1 tablespoon
1 Earthen pot (optional)
* Pour the milk in a thick bottom vessel and start heating over low flame.
* As it starts boiling add 4 tablespoons of sugar and keep on simmering till the volume is reduced to little less than half.
* Take the remaining sugar with 2 tablespoons of water and heat till the sugarmelts and attains a golden brown colour.
* Gradually add the molten sugar over the milk and boil for another 15 minutes over low flame.
* Take out of flame and let it become lukewarm. Pour the milk over the earthen pot and add the curd.
* Keep the pot in a cool dry place, and let the yogurt set over night Refrigerate the set curd and serve as a dessert.