- Make a paste with ginger and garlic. Now heat the oil in a pan and add mustared seeds.
- Then add the chopped onions. Sauté until the onion colour changes to light brown colour.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Saute till the raw smell disappears or the oil starts to separate from the mixture.
- Now add chilli powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and add potatoes and salt. Once again combine well. Now add coconut milk and little amount of water and bring it to boil.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 mins. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice, roti, Parattah or naan.
Copyright © 2000-2014 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved