Healthy (No oil) Multigrain Laddu
Powdered Moongdal (split green gram) - 1/2 cup
Whole wheat flour - 1/2 cup
Oatmeal - 1/2 cup
Besan - 1/2 cup
Oats - 1/2 cup
Sugar/ powdered jaggery - 1 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Almonds (crushed) - 15-20
Raisins - 15-20
Cashew Nuts - 20-25
* First add oats and oatmeal to half a cup of sugar then add it to milk and boil it till they become soft and fluffy and absorb the milk completely.
* The consistency should be like a thick paste. Turn off the gas and keep aside to let it cool down.
* Dry roast whole wheat flour, gram flour and moong dal powder in a pan till they change colour.
* Mix the oats and oatmeal paste, roasted flours, raisins, almonds and remaining half cup sugar. Mix all the ingredients well and then make laddu by taking small quantity.
* With this quantity of ingredients you could make 20-25 laddu.