Chocolate Walnut Cake Recipe
* 1 cup flour
* 2 eggs
* 2 tbsp cocoa powder
* ¾ cup of butter
* ¾ cup of sugar
* 1 tsp baking powder
* ¼ cup milk
* 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
* Pre heat the oven on convection mode at 180 degree Celsius.
* Grease the cake tin with oil / butter
* Sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking powder together in a bowl. Keep aside.
* Beat butter, sugar and egg till fluffy and creamy in another bowl.
* Slowly mix the sieved flour mixture and the beaten eggs.
* Add milk to make smooth batter. Also add chopped walnuts to it.
* Pour the cake batter into the greased cake dish and bake at 180 degree Celsius at lower rack for 35 – 40 mins. at convection mode.
* Allow to cool. Garnish with icing and fresh fruits of your choice.