cardamom powder tsp 1/4
carrot grams 200
cornflour tsp 4
ghee tsp 1/2
milk ml 500
sugar tbsp 8
* Wash, peel and grate carrots. In a saucepan, heat ghee and saute carrots.
* Add a small amount of water.
* Cook carrots till soft. Alternatively, steam the carrot over a hot water bath.
* Make a paste of cornflour with 1 tbsp cold milk. Keep aside.
* Boil the remaining milk on a slow flame.
* Add cooked carrots and simmer.
* Stir in the cornflour paste, cook for a few min and remove from fire Add cardamom powder and sugar.
* Serve either hot or cold.