Baby Corn Masala Curry
1 kg/35 oz baby Corn peeled
3-4 medium size tomatoes
1 cup roasted groundnut powder
1 tsp salt 1 tsp chilli Powder
Coriander Leaves finely chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp onion seeds
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
1/4 tsp sounf (Ani seeds)
2 tbsp oil
1. Cut Baby corn into one inch pieces. Add salt and turmeric powder and pressure cook in 4 cups of water for 10 minutes (until it becomes soft).
2. Grind tomotoes to fine puree.
3. Grind onion into a paste.
4. Heat oil in a kadhai. When hot, add the seasoning and after the seasoning splutters, add the ground onion and saute till the raw smell goes.
5. Add the tomato puree and cook for a few minutes.
6. Add the chilli powder and powdered groundnuts and again cook for a few minutes.
7. Add the cooked baby corn and boil for five minutes. Add salt to taste. Garnish with coriander leaves before serving hot. Serve with Chappathis, Parathas and Poories.